The Old School Surgery has the current vacancies:-
The Old School Surgery is a family dispensing practice providing a full range of primary care services within the South Leicestershire village of Stoney Stanton with over 7800 registered patients.
We are now looking for a part-time Patient Coordinator to join our friendly and expanding team.
The applicants will need to be enthusiastic, organised, empathic, with good customer service skills and flexible to work between the hours of 7.15am – 6pm as holiday and sickness cover will be required.
If you are good with people, kind, caring and have a good sense of humour, this job could be for you and we’d love you to join our team!! J
Practical experience of using SystmOne or an alternative medical system would be advantageous, as well as the ability to cope under pressure. However, full training will be provided for the right applicant.
- We actively support personal development
- We offer the NHS Pension Scheme
- We offer an annual pay rise
For an informal chat please contact Julie Herbert, Assistant Practice Manager or Karen Smith, Practice Manager on 01455 271 442 or via email email@example.com
Interview dates to be confirmed on successful application
Job information pack:-
Patient Coordinator Job Description
We are looking for an enthusiastic GP to join our forward thinking and supportive clinical team.
We are looking for a GP who will share our patient focused approach, we can offer an excellent employment package that reflects our teams healthy work life blance.
What we can offer:-
- Competitive salary
- Medical indemnity insurance cover
- NHS Pension
- 7 weeks annual leave
- Flexible working considered
- School friendly hours considered (5 sessions a week, single clinic with fixed/limited number of appointments and maximum 1 home visit)
- No on-call
- Excellent support from admin team - streamlining workflows to ensure manageable workload
- GMS practice with a list size of 7,800 patients
- Clinical team consists of 3 GP Partners, 1 Salaried GP, 2 Practice Nurses (including Minor Illness), 1 HCA and a Phlebotomist, Midwife, Mental Health Facilitator, Specialist Nurse clinics, Clinical Pharmacist, Social Prescriber
- Minimised GP paperwork using workflow optimisation
- Strong management and support structure
- SystmOne clinical system
- High achieving practice with high quality standards and high patient satisfaction
- Protected learning events in house and locality
- GP mentoring first 6 months
So what now?
Informal visits are encouraged and if you would like to know more information then please contact Karen Smith, Practice Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01455 271 442.
To apply, please forward application letter and CV to Karen Smith